Thank you for choosing Winederful UK for your wine-related needs. We strive to provide you with the highest quality products and exceptional customer service. Our Returns Policy outlines the guidelines and procedures regarding returns, refunds, and redelivery for damaged products. Please read the following information carefully.
Returns and Refunds
We do not offer returns for orders placed through our website.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged product, please follow these steps to request a refund or redelivery:
- Contact our Customer Service Team within 48 hours of receiving the damaged product. You can reach us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your full name
- Order number
- Description and photo of the damaged product
- Your preferred resolution (refund or redelivery)
- Our Customer Service Team will review your request and respond within 2 business days to confirm the resolution process.
- If you choose a refund, we will process the refund to your original payment method within 5-7 business days after the confirmation of your request.
- If you opt for redelivery, we will send a replacement product to the original shipping address. Please allow up to 10 business days for the redelivery process.
To be eligible for a refund or redelivery for damaged products, you must:
Contact us within 48 hours of receiving the damaged product.
Provide clear photographic evidence of the damage.
Please note the following:
We may require the return of the damaged product. If so, we will provide you with a prepaid return label and instructions for returning the item.
Refunds are limited to the cost of the damaged product and do not include shipping fees.
Our Customer Service Team reserves the right to determine the eligibility for refunds or redelivery based on the evidence provided.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Returns Policy, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org